Friday, November 28, 2008
Death Toll In Mumbai Killings Have Reached 160
Nightmare had been unleashed in the city of Mumbai two days ago. A number of unknown men had invaded the financial capital of India and spread terrorist attacks at a number of its prominent places including Taj Mahal Hotel, Oberoi Hotel, Chabad House and lots more. It has been reported by CNN that around 160 people are already killed including three Germans, an Italian, an Australian and one Chinese among the at least 15 foreigners killed -- with a further 327 injuries.
Bhushan Gagrani, Maharashtra state official, said the death toll is expected to rise further and includes civilians, 16 police and two commandos. Eleven terrorists have also been killed.
Eleven terrorists are already been killed. The war is still raging at the Taj Mahal Hotel at this moment. One gunmen is still hiding inside the hotel throwing grenades and shooting an AK- 47 on the commandos. Some hostages in the hotel have managed to get out.
The identity of the gunmen is not yet known. Some witnesses said that they came from a waterfront by boats and they are all in their 20s. One organization called the Deccan Mujahideen took credit of the attacks in e-mails sent to several Indian news outlets.