Friday, November 23, 2007

Check out this Concerts Blog

Hi readers, I've been busy these days. You can check out a number of my articles at our concertlivemusic sites. That site is all about live concert videos of some of the hottest today. I also wrote articles about them and their concert schedules and also I have included a link in where you can get their tickets.

Among the artists I wrote about, I personally like My Chemical Romance. I'm a rock fan you know. I like the noisy music they make and I like their version of love songs perfectly. You know rockstars have a certain quality in theri voice wher you'll just say that they are different from other genres. But I have nothing against other music genre. They have all the qualities that music lovers just want to hear.

So I hope you will enjoy. Visit this website: www.concertslivemusic.com