Friday, September 19, 2008

Two Songs For Twilight Soundtrack From Paramore


Hayley Williams, Paramore's lead vocals is very ecstatic about the band's participation in the Twilight phenomenon. In fact, the band will contribute two songs into the soundtrack of the movie as confirmed by Williams today at MTV news, saying;
"Twilight really caught my attention and held it. I'm really excited to see the book adapted to film and excited that our band gets to be a part of the phenomenon."

Williams has posted multiple photos of herself with the vampire-themed novels and blogged extensively about her love for the Stephanie Meyers-penned books and says she's more than happy about the collaboration.

"Twilight is the first series of books I've ever read. I didn't get into the Harry Potter series, even though I love the movies," she said.

The Twilight movie, starring Kristen Stewart as shy teenager Bella Swan and Robert Pattinson as her vampire paramour Edward, will be in theaters Nov. 21.